Which is the best coaching centre to join the UPSC Prelims test series?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Which is the best coaching centre to join the UPSC Prelims test series?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NImbus IAS 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shamaarora
    Participant

looking for best 5 coaching centres

g.gupta51
    Participant

Also please can someone answer this.

For a working professional (Mon-Fri) 10:30 am – 10 pm. I want to prepare for UPSC 2020/2021 and wanted to join a coaching. Given the time constraints should I join online/offline(normal) coaching. Please tell me if online coaching is useful at all? Because my concern would be main thing guidance and then second thing written practice. How good is online coaching for practising written practice

NImbus IAS
    Participant

Yes, of course, offline coaching matters a lot while preparing for UPSC. If you are a novice in UPSC preparations then you must take coaching at least once. It will give you the right direction to prepare yourself for the exam. For a newbie, it’s very to difficult to prepare himself without any guidance.
    If you have already taken coaching from any institute then you don’t have to take it again. Just stick to your notes and study daily.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.