Which ias institute offers best revision booklet for prelims& mains?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions Which ias institute offers best revision booklet for prelims& mains?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nisha roy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jyati khanna
    Participant

best revision booklet for prelims& mains?

sagar
    Participant

I would say that go for Rau’s IAS Prelims Compass & Mains Compass Booklet. Its the best and it have been the best revision booklet while I was appearing for my prelims & mains exams.

shamaarora
    Participant

Rau’s IAS offers the Prelims & Mains Compas booklet for revision purpose and the best part is that you can get their pdf versions from Rau’s e-learn portal free of cost.

Jayantikumar
    Participant

IAS is one of the most prominent exams in the country. Every year millions of young Indians set out to achieve their IAS dreams and many of them are successful in their efforts.

Preparation, revision and assessment are the key factors for the success in the exams.
    I sincerely hope a coaching class can make your civil service exam preparation a cake walk.

To the best of my knowledge,IAS academy in Chennai is the best coaching center in Chennai who can guide you with a complete set of up to date revision booklets .

Every mentor will be able to advise most importantly on those books that shouldn’t be considered when compared to those that should be read.

sai ias academy
    Participant

SAI IAS Academy offers the best revision booklet for preliminaries and mains. And they update the syllubus from time to time

nisha roy
    Participant

Rau’s IAS offers best revision booklet for prelims & mains- Prelims Compass & Mains Compass booklet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.