Which coaching is better for UPSC online or offline?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions Which coaching is better for UPSC online or offline?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nisha roy
    Participant

UPSC online or offline?

Narendra.extra
    Participant

https://www.sanskritiias.com/
    Sanskriti IAS ias best coaching for Hindi medium students. The Faculty of this coaching is very knowledgeable and experienced.

Rita Dogra
    Participant

Rau’s IAS is better for upsc online and offline coaching.

aakashjain
    Participant

I would go for Dhyeya IAS. It has a very good track record and won’t disappoint you. I’m also taking coaching from Dhyeya IAS and my test score is improving.

anil
    Participant

UPSC Online and offline coaching both are important. Online coaching is provide point to point or daily up to date questions with solutions. Baljitdhaka.com is provide complete upsc ias hcs ras pcs pas uppcs online coaching with important youtube classes, ebooks, previous year questions and papers, test series, full length test series , unit test, live test 20000 mcg question in complete course.

Pankaj Sharma
    Participant

You can join Rau’s IAS for online coaching as its best for the prevailing time duration, the regular online batches are starting from 26 Feb 2021, so you can enroll in it for your UPSC preparation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.