What is the best online coaching for the UPSC 21?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions What is the best online coaching for the UPSC 21?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Rita Dogra 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

shamaarora
    Participant

best online coaching for the UPSC 21?

ambergupta
    Participant

Rau’s offers online ias coaching, to know more about the online courses, you can browse the website.

Rita Dogra
    Participant

Rau’s IAS E-Learn site is the best online coaching for the UPSC 2021.

ayush mehta
    Participant

Rau’s offers the best online ias coaching for the upsc 21. I am studying from its online material right now and fully satisfied with their online resources.

jnan109
    Participant

I have enrolled in byjus IAS… Pretty satisfied.

ayush mehta
    Participant

Rau’s IAS is the best online coaching for the UPSC 21. For details about GSI Hybrid, you can click the link-https://youtu.be/KfmZdTpd3RA

ambergupta
    Participant

Rau’s IAS E-Learn site is the best online coaching for the UPSC 2021.

ambergupta
    Participant

Rau’s IAS offers the best online coaching for the UPSC 2021. The GSi-Hybrid course is the best online coaching for ias https://www.rauias.com/foundation-courses/gsip-hybrid/

Rita Dogra
    Participant

Rau’s IAS is the best online coaching for the upsc 2021.Its the best ias coaching that is having highest success rate and even all the toppers of the UPSC 2019 are the students of Rau’s IAS.

debabrata984
    Participant

I have Unacademy UPSC CSE Iconic subscription for 2 years. It will expire in 8 August 2022. If you want to have it I can give it to you. Just call me on 9903383818. The price will be 60000. I’ll change the mobile number and email id to yours.

Everyone knows Unacademy is the best. Only genuine buyers can call me. I got a job that’s why decided to quit UPSC CSE preparation.

Pankaj Sharma
    Participant

Rau’s IAS is the best online coaching for the upsc 21.

anil
    Participant

UPSC IAS 2021: Complete Course Prelims + Mains + Interview provided by baljitdhaka.com.

Rita Dogra
    Participant

Rau’s IAS is the best online coaching for the UPSC 2021

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.