What if a Mobile App changes your life?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions What if a Mobile App changes your life?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aman kumar 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nandu
    Participant

Hi guys, myself Nandeeswar from the past 4 years I have been into the UPSC platform. Most of the times I used to be on social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, etc, all the social media platforms are killing my time, I’m addicted to my phone then I thought like, is there any possibility to get knowledge with the phone towards UPSC, being updated myself and analyze my preparation skills. Finally, I found a solution mostly students are using mobile apps for their preparation. So that I started searching for the Best app for UPSC preparation. While searching for the app too many apps are listed for UPSC, but I’m not satisfied with those all are giving static content on their app no updations no quick replies. Then one of my friends suggested one app i.e 2thepoint.
    He is using 2thepoint app to prepare for UPSC and I asked him how special this app is, why are you using this app for preparation and how much of data we can Digg from this app. He replied as there might be a chance to win 1000 rupees if you score top in Admin Challenge on this app. I thought 1000 rupees is a huge amount for a day and I can manage my expenses too and one more thing is you can challenge your friends via User Challenge. This app fulfilled with one lakh question and a lot more options as a user can schedule their test timings through the Planner Test. Finally, I got impressed, installed the 2thepoint app, and attempting Admin challenge daily to improve my answering skill. So started sharing this app with my friends who ever preparing for competitive exams and challenging them via User Challenge. This app made my preparation easy.
    So I personally suggest you guys download the 2thepoint app if you are serious about your preparation.
    Android: https://bit.ly/33GZugE
    iOS: https://apple.co/2XP2W82
    Thank you.

Aman kumar
    Participant

First of all I am not an expert of this topic. I am just a common student like you who is very enthusiastic about app and websites. See, motivation and enthusiasm helps us to achieve our goal. Everyday we need motivation to make our self energetic. Upsc is actually one of the toughest exam in this country. If you are preparing for this exam it means you have already chosen a very tough path. There a lot of app which helps you to keep you motivated but I will suggest you one app which is right now only on Google Play Store. This app provides you real motivational and inspirational stories daily of those students who have achieved goal in their lives.
    This motivation and inspirational real stories make you enthusiastic as well as confident and help to create a positive mindset.these stories are of those students who is just like you. Everyday when notification popup on your notification bar about these motivational and inspirational real stories makes you more enthusiastic.
    Download click below link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogs.all.right

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.