UPSC with job

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ayush mehta 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

saif01md
    Participant

Hi all,

I am a graduate from IIT kharagpur (2018)and currently doing an IT job in an Mnc. I have been preparing for UPSC since last 6 months.Initially i was able to give some time to my preparation but subsequently the work has become hectic and its getting difficult to cope up the work load with my preparation. I am least interested in the work which i am getting and i am only doing it for the money.
    I am planning to resign from the job once my 1 year is complete in the company as i want to give my 100% to my preparation. I am 24 years old. Is my decision wise ?

ayush mehta
    Participant

I would not suggest you resign your job…becoz for ias preartions you will require lots of money and you can continue your ias preparations with your job as well. Join the weeknd coaching or opt for the postal course from the renowned ias institute so that you are well equipped with best study material and the test series as well, so that you can prepare and evaluate your ias preparations as well.
    My friend, you need to be financially depended because life is uncertain and we never get what we desire for…so stay on the safe side and continue your ias preparations along with your job. This is my personal advice.
    I would suggest you to join Rau’s IAS for your weekend batch or go for their postal course as it is very helpful for ias preparations.
    All their study material are well researched and updated because they are self-made notes of the faculty members.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.