Revision methods

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  renujadhav 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cyberdoc
    Participant

Hey guys, im knew to this forum… Have started few months ago and already have got plenty of material… Also the main problem am facing is that i read a lot but am not able to retain the things… Pls give some useful tips… One thing im trying now is using an android notes app called “iRevise”, which is like a widget which helps in revising saved notes… Other tricks u ppl are trying? Wouldbe grateful

Simrranias
    Participant

I normally use the following tricks to remember my studies for a long time:

a. Create a memory place
    b. Think of a scene
    c. Establish an emotional connection
    d. Connect the new things to the older things

I think that it may help you.

Simran Ias Academy is providing coaching for civil services exams.

ria
    Participant

Before anything else, first thing which is important is you need to understand all concepts from the basics. Once concepts are clear, you don’t need to revise them again from depth. Understand properly, make notes, then start revising it daily. Start with new topic everyday, but do revise the previous one before starting the new one. When you’ll keep on revising all topics everyday in small portions, you cannot forget concepts till end.

renujadhav
    Participant

make a schedule of the study plan. It helps you to set the time for revision.
    Try to solve the previous year question sets it helps you get to know your revision on the subject or on topic.
    Make your short notes of definitions, formulas, equations.

At Top UPSC classes in Nagpur, they conduct revision sessions for students to clear their doubts or problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.