looking for 3bhk in old rajendra nagar

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions looking for 3bhk in old rajendra nagar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Notesduniya 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hi frieends,
    we are searching for a 3bhk flat without brokerage for girls. any leads? budget min- as less as possible, max 30000. preference is water tank area on old rajendra nagar. thanks.

Notesduniya
    Participant

Days are gone, when you need to travel to Delhi to join a coaching or for any coaching for any matter. You can simply referUPSC & IAS preparation online | UPSC & IAS study materialorInsightonindia.comfor all kinds of guidance. Startup culture in this sector has made sure that you are not at disadvantage, even being at home. Personally speaking, having seen all, i prefer to stay out of Delhi and be at more comfortable place and trust me that would be a better decision.

You can refer notesduniya.com. Recently i have seen, they are also providing test series hardcopies http://notesduniya.com/welcome/getproductofcategory/8, which were only available in Rajendra nagar market previously.

Still if you need some personal guidance, face to face, you can go for local coaching but not at cost of your efficiency.

Stay at home and study hard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.