Is online coaching better than offline coaching for UPSC CSE preparation?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions Is online coaching better than offline coaching for UPSC CSE preparation?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  6395716036 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ayush mehta
    Participant

online vs offline coaching

Pankaj Sharma
    Participant

Is online IAS coaching the right solutions to IAS/civil services exam preparation during Covid-19 pandemic? Rau’s IAS have published this blog on its blog section and its very helpful for clear your doubt.
    https://www.thehindu.com/brandhub/is-online-ias-coaching-the-right-solution-to-iascivil-services-
    exam-preparation-during-covid-19-pandemic/article31913224.ece

Rita Dogra
    Participant

Online mode of preparation is the need of the hour, but there is always a room of confusion whether online coaching is better than offline coaching or not… So you can go through a blog in the blog section of Rau’s IAS
    https://www.rauias.com/blog/online-ias-coaching-for-ias-civil-services-exam-preparation/

debabrata984
    Participant

I have Unacademy UPSC CSE Iconic subscription for 2 years. It will expire in 8 August 2022. If you want to have it I can give it to you. Just call me on 9903383818. The price will be 60000. I’ll change the mobile number and email id to yours.

Everyone knows Unacademy is the best. Only genuine buyers can call me. I got a job that’s why decided to quit UPSC CSE preparation.

Pankaj Sharma
    Participant

To know whether online coaching is better than offline coaching for upsc cse preparation, you can go through a blog published on Rau’s IAS blog portal, you will get a clear description on the same.

Participant

Yes. Online is better than offline. Online is the future. 6395716036

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.