How was mains 2015 zoology optional papers upsc

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums UPSC Civil Services Main Exam How was mains 2015 zoology optional papers upsc

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  minchu20 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

minchu20
    Participant

friends pls..share zoology CSE papers experience

Ankit19
    Participant

Zoology as an optional paper was good and experience was very much perfect. As I felt difficult to appear and clear but joining the coaching institute helped me lot in clearing the techniques and improving my skills. Chanakya IAS Academy provided me lots of guidance to appear in this exam. If you take this subject as an optional, you should ideally be a graduate in Zoology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dental,etc. If you had any of these subjects,then you can have the aptitude to command Zoology as an optional.
    Here are some tips if you choose zoology as an optional:-
    1) Survey the syllabus of Zoology carefully.
    2) Take Careful survey the past 5 years main Examination Question Papers and identify the areas of significance.
    3) Prepare notes on all the areas of significance, keeping in mind the trend of the questions being asked in the Main Examination.

If you choose this subject as optional and find it difficult to appear for this, then you can increase your skills and improve your knowledge by joining any of the coaching institute like:
    Chanakya IAS Academy
    Sriram IAS

minchu20
    Participant

@ Ankit19′ m completed my graduation with zoology as optional, does it difficult for me to choose as my mains optional, can u plse..tell me m preparing self m unable to join coaching institute, do u have any quality suggestions and ,Best study resources to fallow..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.