How to select the best ias institute in India?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions How to select the best ias institute in India?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nisha roy 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jyati khanna
    Participant

what points should be considered to select the best ias coaching in India???????????

Pankaj Sharma
    Participant

There are infinite number of ias institutes in India and its really difficult to find out which is the best one.
    Like all the ias aspirants I was also very confused while selecting the best ias institute for my ias exam preparations.
    Then visiting surfing internet I came across Rau’s IAS Study Circle Blog “HOW TO SELECT BEST IAS COACHING INSTITUTE”.

This blog is very helpful and it cleared all my doubts regarding the selection of best ias coaching in India.

ambergupta
    Participant

Life was much simpler and less confusing when there was only White Colgate toothpaste to be picked up from a grocery store. But with the multitude of choices like Colgate Blue, Red, Total, Herbal, Active White, Spicy Fresh, Salt Neem, Sensitive, Sensitive Plus etc etc, it has now become baffling to make a choice. This confusion gets compounded many times more if one takes into consideration other brands and their respective variants. Same is the story in other spheres of life whether it is buying a car, a house, an investment and other such like matters. Although, incorrect choice or a wrong decision in such matters does have an adverse impact but it will be short lived. However, in those matters which have a bearing on the entire life of a person, one cannot afford to make a wrong choice. Choosing a career and preparing to achieve that goal, are such profound matters.
    to continue reading please click on the link- https://www.rauias.com/blog/how-to-select-best-ias-coaching-institute/

nisha roy
    Participant

Hello,
    I would suggest you to read Rau’s IAS Blog page to get the detailed information on how to select the best ias institute in India.It’s helpful and compact.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.