Best source for Current Affairs?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  NImbus IAS 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

nisha roy
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

For me, the best source for current affairs is DNS videos by Rau’s IAS Study Circle which are uploaded on their Youtube channel. These videos explain the most important news of the day from The Hindu newspaper analytically and also explains the tips to remember the important dates and facts for longer duration of time.

nisha roy
    Participant

Hi, Rau’s DNS videos are the best source for current affairs. these videos explain the most important news of the day from The Hindu newspaper.
    I am watching them from the last 3 months and its very helpful for preparing current affairs for my ias exams.

sagar
    Participant

DNS Videos by Rau’s IAS Study Circle are the best. These videos are uploaded on a daily basis on Rau’s – Youtube channel. The most important news of the Hindu newspaper is explained in this video and also tips&tricks are taught to remember the important details for a prolonged time duration.

NImbus IAS
    Participant

Hi Samar

There are several sites on the internet which provide free current affair magazines. You can download it from there or you can join telegram groups for daily news updates.
    Other than this “The Hindu” Newspaper is the best source for daily current affair updates.

If you are facing problem in searching Magazines you can download it from my Google drive.

Here is my Google Drive link, Download September month magazine from here.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1VLtNTMcqholaWgeHLfKA3x9roBs7AcZd

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.