about coaching centers

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ankit19 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

vijay kumar
    Participant

is it better to prepare personally or with coaching???

help me anybody plzzzzz.

if its better to take coaching for civils.

which coaching center is better in Delhi or hyd ???? and how much approximately cost for it???

I’m waiting…….. for ur reply.

gaurav
    Participant

well i think it’s difficult to crack upsc on your own , you will surely need someone for guidance . I would say its better to prepare with coaching and in Delhi there are various coaching centres like chanakya ias academy or sriram’s

Priya@1
    Participant

Nothing is impossible in this world. If you are thinking to prepare by self-study, Yes you can do but you need to start preparation with a strategy very earlier at least one year.
    But it will also be more beneficial if you join the coaching institute as it provide you
    -A fixed time interval.
    -You can attend one class two times for better understanding.
    -If you have any doubts you can clearly ask as many times as you want.
    -You will get practical knowledge in coaching centers.

There are some coaching institutes that offer quality education namely

Vajiram & Ravi – Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi – 110009.
    ALS IAS – Mukherjee nagar near batra cinema, New Delhi – 110009.
    SRIRAM IAS – GTB nagar and Old Rajinder Nagar.
    Chanakya IAS – Outram Lane / Mukherjee nagar, New Delhi – 110009.
    Drishti IAS – Mukherjee nagar.

Jayesh
    Participant

Pragnya IAS insititute is a very good academy which is located in bangalore.. They provide offline as well as online coaching. … i had recently joined the institute and i must say it is good indeed. This is the only coaching in Bangalore which also provides online LIVE coaching facility…The institute provides live streaming of classes in virtual environament where you can also ask questions on real time basisthrough video conferencing. They also provide recorded lectures in case you could not attend the virtual class.

They also conduct online tests and also provide updated printed material. They also have finest study material of their own and also conduct test series and crash course as well. It has very less fees as compared to other institutes.

The links will help you:

http://www.pragnyaias.com

and

http://www.upsccivilservices.com

amar256
    Participant

Jayesh Kulkarni – This is indeed a good coaching. Its good to see you giving links to the aspirants in this thread.

This Pragnya IAS coaching has quite adopted to the new changes in the upsc pattern and the classroom strength is not very large which will help in gaining individual attention. Many aspirants have become officers from this institute.

Pragnya ias in recent years has shown good quality in teaching with good teachers.

Even I have taken my coaching in the Pragnya IAS institute.I was able to clear mains twice in 2013 and 2014 CSE but unfortunately got stuck in interview . Even they teach the knack/art to write answers which is the most crucial part of the exam.

Essay writing practices are conducted after prelims which most of the students neglect for mains. For answer writing they provide questions relevant to the days currrent events.

Ankit19
    Participant

Sometimes it become difficult to crack upsc exam by your own. If you study on your own you won’t be able to get some of the techniques and skills which makes it easy to solve questions. You can collect notes, find questions and topics which can come in UPSC exam but to solve in easy method or to understand them will be difficult for you unless there is someone to give you guidelines. And to get the techniques and skills to crack UPSC exam you need to take coaching, where you can get good guidelines by professional teachers. In Delhi you can go for
    Chanakya IAS Academy. They provide coaching with great knowledge and help in improving skills. It is one of the top 10 coaching institute in Delhi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.