Need a serious study partner

Tagged: 

This topic contains 33 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Deora 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

aruneshvashist
    Participant

omiedev
    Participant

hey friends we have amazing solution for you to make you tension free for these current affairs topic …we will work for you ..avoid spending 3 hours per day to read and find news which is important for your exams ..we will work for you and make one combined highlighted important news PDF with underlined important notes … and this will happen daily only for you …so u just have to click and download your daily pdf .. we will arrange weekly question answer on current affairs on which you can participate and check your knowledge … daily you will get one video on current affair analysis … all these are free !! can u believe it ??? yes it is free .. just join our facebook group and be connected ..https://www.facebook.com/Rajkot-Academy-266519827080705/

Dear you can get many study partners here …as we are going to run one whats app group ..stay conncted

shariq
    Participant

@abcde
    i’m intrested in connecting with you , i have some experience regarding upsc .
    connect me on irshad.shariq@gmail.com
    or WhatsApp me at 7503763289

Deora
    Participant

Hii need serious partner for discussion..target 2017pre n mains.Interested for History mains, GS mains n GS pre.send message on my number-08384906207

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.