Need a serious study partner

Tagged: 

This topic contains 33 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Deora 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

bharti raj
    Participant

Hi..m also looking for study partner..if u r still interested then mail me on bhartiraj100@gmail.com

JMKEYNES
    Participant

Yes, Dr.Aditya I also want to give upsc for 2017 and I just started this current year my email id is atakshayfc@gmail.com and mobile number 8888401961

gowtham8015
    Participant

I am gowtham from trichy tamilnadu need a advisable strong study partner my mail id is s.gowtham8015@gmail.com

renu12345
    Participant

hey, i need a study partner for history (modern indian history)and sociology (principles of sociology) my mail id sakhare.renuka@yahoo.com

aditya
    Participant

Dear aspirants, my pack could be a best serious partner to you right now. The most probable questions for civils prelims 2016 are here. Get them and Crack the prelims with in 2 days.
    http://imojo.in/fbgyoc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vikrampandit
    Participant

Hello, Does anyone know about when https://iasaspirantnetwork.wordpress.com is going to become live? I desperately need someone with whom I can network and connect

sanjeev
    Participant

ho everyone i am sanjeev from delhi
    need a sincere partner for cse 2017 mains sub is histroy

jith100
    Participant

Hi,

I’m planning to buy the test series of Insights( a good one where we can score good for prelims). The cost is about Rs 6500. If we can form a group of serious aspirants may be about 12 we can share the cost.(around RS 550 per head). If we follow thw timetable of the test series strictly, it will definetly help in the prepration.

Please let me know who is interested. Whatapp me @ 9746124684.

What r the subject that u r preparing

abishek
    Participant

I am abhishek a civil service aspirant from bangalore . if any seriously interested candidates are there we can do group study .My number 9845808508 u can whatsapp me

vikrampandit
    Participant

Hi guys. I have electrical engg optional. Is someone having the same optional? I have also beocme a member of iasaspirantnetwork.in and they are also giving some vconnections as well as answer writing approach adn answer blueprints.

Abcde
    Participant

Is there anyone from delhi? I am also looking for a friend, philosopher and guide… 🙂

pawar
    Participant

Hi my name is saheb pawar iam very seriously about upsc i cant understand how to study pls help me my no 8698382014

rekha
    Participant

m from haldwani uttarakhand small town …..need a serious aspirant for 2017 exam with home I can discuss stuff ..in n around haldwani …plz contact me at rekha4it@gmail.com

Abcde
    Participant

I think no one is here to connect! 😀 Everybody is busy in reading Laxmikanth, vipin chand and NCERTs.. :p

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.