UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2015 Discussion Thread

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2015 Discussion Thread

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SapiensIAS 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

iasaspirant
    Participant

When will UPSC come up with notification for Prelims 2015? Will there be any major changes?

Citius, Altius, Fortius

gayathri
    Participant

notification, i guess is on 16th of may’15. no changes i presume because had there been any, they would have probably announced or atleast made us to speculate about it

ankurdhiman77
    Participant

Hi, everyone I am very new to this field. Can you please suggest me how to start preparing ? Like where to start from ? what is the first step to preparing for GS Paper-1 ?

iasaspirant
    Participant

@ankurdhiman77 : I would suggest you to get a right idea regarding syllabus for prelims and mains first. Also go through previous year question papers. For strategy/guidance for beginners refer the link from clearias.com : How to start IAS preparation?

Citius, Altius, Fortius

iasaspirant
    Participant

Guys, any news/speculation regarding change in Civil Services Exam syllabus for 2015? Any plans to make CSAT paper (GS Paper 2) qualifying in nature?

Citius, Altius, Fortius

gauravpingale
    Participant

I am studing mechanical engineering from Pune university.Is their any opportunity for me in UPSC exam?Any special subject i can take?
    Competitive Exams India Guide

gauravmanocha
    Participant

Sir..
    I did not clear english subject in 10th standard ..i just want to know i am eligible or not for upsc exams..

dhammaias
    Participant

Dhamma IAS is conducting a FREE Prelims Mock Test today. Avail the opportunity and get a dynamically updated national rank and score.

The FREE mock is a comprehensive test.

https://dhammaias.testpress.in/

Aravind
    Participant

sir.. i have one doubt..
    in prelims, whether all questions are based on current affairs or oly some questions?
    And if i study oly current affairs based chapters i ll get questions??

SapiensIAS
    Participant

SAPIENS IAS AT YOUR SERVICE FOR A DECADE
    At Sapiens IAS exam training institute, PRADIP KUMAR SARKAR has been teaching anthropology for a decade. He, himself appeared in UPSC exam with anthropology optional, perhaps he secured one of the highest scores in anthropology optional in his time, he faced IAS interviews. Under his aegis, hundreds of students became IAS, IPS, IFS, and IRS etc. Pradip Kumar Sarkar at sapiens IAS has persistently pursuing the following things.

Complete coverage of the syllabus in a time bond manner.
    Framework based learning for presentation in the exam –an innovative learning technique, greatly useful for 3Fs i.e. Factual learning, Frame working or structuring, and Flow in presentation of facts.
    Meticulously designed, well organized and highly processed study materials enough for 300+ marks in anthropology.
    Students are provided with maximum examples, case studies, and current related data for value edition.
    Regular evaluation of student’s performance through mandatory class tests and test series.
    Personal attention and feedback.
    Making biological part simpler, interesting, and thereby easy to grasp.
    Completely digital class hence no class be missed.

UPSC Anthropology Optional

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.