New to UPSC – Need Proper Guidance for clearing this paper

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions New to UPSC – Need Proper Guidance for clearing this paper

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  SapiensIAS 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mohammed
    Participant

Hi All,

I am a computer science engineering graduate. I am working in a private IT firm. i want to prepare for UPSC exams but i need the guidance on the following

1. What subjects to chose .
    2. Is there any right institute in tamilnadu/Bangalore.
    3. What are the resources for general studies papers,CSAT and interview.
    4. How to study or way of approach should be .

Request to guide me on the above.Thanks in advance.

Ankit19
    Participant

Its very good that you want to start your preparation as early as possible.This shows your willingness to work hard.But working hard is not a scalar quantity, it is a vector quantity.That’s the time you need proper direction.

Just go through UPSC Civil Service Exam: Exam Trends and Changes

It is a very good website for beginners. It will clear all your doubts regarding Civil Services Examination.
    You can download Reading Between The Lines eBook. It will help you a lot.
    Beginners always get misguided by many external factors and waste a lot of time,effort and money in unnecessary areas. But this references sites will help you a lot in achieving your goal and passion.
    But if you still need proper guidance apart from books or lessons. You can join any of these institute:-.
    1. Vajiram & Ravi
    2. CHANAKYA IAS INSTITUTE, Delhi
    3. Rao IIT Academy, Mumbai

Also share this info to all your friends who want to initiate the preparation of Civil Services Exams and wants to serve our nation.

aanyasingh
    Participant

The UPSC conduct civil services exam in two different stages
    1. Preliminary Exam
    2. Mains Exam

You can choose your interested subject because in interview mostly ask related to your chosen subject.

I am also preparing for UPSC exam and when I have to need any preparation resource like books and coaching material, so i visit Prozo, where I get best study material for my preparation. I hope, This information will be helpful for your future.

jeffry
    Participant

Best Site for IAS Preparation Online for Current Affairs, Daily News Analysis, Essay Competition & Mains Answer writing, Test Series for Free. http://madeeasyias.com

S. Meel
    Participant

SapiensIAS
    Participant

Complete coverage of the syllabus in a time bond manner.
    Framework based learning for presentation in the exam –an innovative learning technique, greatly useful for 3Fs i.e. Factual learning, Frame working or structuring, and Flow in presentation of facts.
    Meticulously designed, well organized and highly processed study materials enough for 300+ marks in anthropology.
    Students are provided with maximum examples, case studies, and current related data for value edition.
    Regular evaluation of student’s performance through mandatory class tests and test series.
    Personal attention and feedback.
    Making biological part simpler, interesting, and thereby easy to grasp.
    Completely digital class hence no class be missed.
    Thus, Sapiens IAS under the aegis of Mr. Pradip Kumar Sarkar has produced hundreds of IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS etc. in last 10 years with top ranking in anthropology.

UPSC Anthropology Optional

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.