motivation to pass civil services.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ria 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

manjula
    Participant

Hello,
    i am a beginner for this exam and i want some motivation to try for this exam because i dont have any financial or mental support from my family.i am just an average student in studies but over the years i have gained alot of dedication for this exam.all i want is motivation and some thoughtful words to start my preparation i know that a man’s best motivator is he himself still some motivating words can lead a person to a level where he wana reach.So kindly guide me in this journey, like how to start the prep,from where to start reading how to gather info. related to exam etc.

Thank you.

Chanakya123
    Participant

A special guidance program for Civil Services Exam is being organized by Chanakya IAS Academy with Success Guru Mr AK Mishra on 12 September, 2017 from 10am onwards in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
    For Free Registration : http://bit.ly/2ewOXfe

ria
    Participant

To pass Civil Services Examination, motivation is necessary. You can start with reading books of Robin Sharma which will help you a lot in changing your mindset from negative to positive. Further, you can watch inspirational videos of some leaders. Attend seminars, watch interviews of previous IAS toppers and get some tips.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.