How to Do I Prepare and Appear for UPSC Civil Services

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums UPSC Civil Services Main Exam How to Do I Prepare and Appear for UPSC Civil Services

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ria 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

trenteducations
    Participant

For more info, please sign up https://trented.in/keynoteias/

SapiensIAS
    Participant

SAPIENS IAS AT YOUR SERVICE FOR A DECADE
    At Sapiens IAS exam training institute, PRADIP KUMAR SARKAR has been teaching anthropology for a decade. He, himself appeared in UPSC exam with anthropology optional, perhaps he secured one of the highest scores in anthropology optional in his time, he faced IAS interviews. Under his aegis, hundreds of students became IAS, IPS, IFS, and IRS etc. Pradip Kumar Sarkar at sapiens IAS has persistently pursuing the following things.

Complete coverage of the syllabus in a time bond manner.
    Framework based learning for presentation in the exam –an innovative learning technique, greatly useful for 3Fs i.e. Factual learning, Frame working or structuring, and Flow in presentation of facts.
    Meticulously designed, well organized and highly processed study materials enough for 300+ marks in anthropology.
    Students are provided with maximum examples, case studies, and current related data for value edition.
    Regular evaluation of student’s performance through mandatory class tests and test series.
    Personal attention and feedback.
    Making biological part simpler, interesting, and thereby easy to grasp.
    Completely digital class hence no class be missed.

UPSC Anthropology Optional

ria
    Participant

If you are thinking to appear for UPSC Civil Services, Start your preparation 10-11 months before exam. You can join any coaching institute for same as it is considered to be the most difficult exam. Strategies and tips provided by institute are quite helpful. Also they train aspirants in such a manner so that they can complete the exam in given time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.