best coaching for IAS in India

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Prabha Bhat 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sudip123
    Participant

I am new to this forum and I am here to share a experience of my life. two years earlier my brother has decided that he will give IAS exam and told me to find out one of the best IAS coaching centre in India and I was puzzled where will I admit him. There are lots of IAS coaching centre in India. But never know which one is best. Then my friend told me about trendingtop5.com. Belive me this help me lot as it provide the details of the best IAS coaching centre.
    http://www.trendingtop5.com/category/life-style/education/
    My brother is now a IAS officer and I am a proud person. If this works for you I will be happy.

Ankit19
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I was also at the same position where you are today, I also thought to go for the IAS exams and I visited many colleges for this coaching but didn’t find any and my friends started suggesting me some institute like Vajiram & Ravi , Chanakya IAS Academy, Rao IIT Academy & then I went to Chanakya IAS Academy and feel good after being there. What I like there was 80% students are much serious among IAS and the environment there is much better then any other. The faculty there is so much helpful , like you are getting any issue , you can freely coordinate with them for the help. Success Guru Mr A K Mishra will always be there with students. In my experience I can suggest for Chanakya IAS Academy. They will provide you with good study materials, conduct IAS related sessions, seminars , exhibitions for the students.

jeffry
    Participant

Best Site for IAS Preparation Online for Current Affairs, Daily News Analysis, Essay Competition & Mains Answer writing, Prelims Test Series. http://madeeasyias.com

S. Meel
    Participant

You can download audio recordings of Vajiram and Sriram classes from https://shashidthakur23.wordpress.com/ebooks/

SapiensIAS
    Participant

SAPIENS IAS AT YOUR SERVICE FOR A DECADE
    At Sapiens IAS exam training institute, PRADIP KUMAR SARKAR has been teaching anthropology for a decade. He, himself appeared in UPSC exam with anthropology optional, perhaps he secured one of the highest scores in anthropology optional in his time, he faced IAS interviews.

UPSC Anthropology Optional

Prabha Bhat
    Participant

I also have a dream of clearing the Civil Services Exam like your brother. I knew the fact that the most important thing required for making my dream come true is Civil Service coaching from a reputed coaching institute. This is the point when I started looking for coaching institutes. I came across many, among them I choose iLearn IAS Academy. The reason? They are a reputed name in Civil Service coaching in Trivandrum, Kerala. They are into coaching since several years and have produced many toppers. I would say their coaching is the most important pillar in my success. Their prelims test series made me acquainted with the type of questions asked in the exam. The question pattern in the Prelims test series helped me a lot in my preparation.
    I am really excited to know that the Academy has now come up with an Android app, known as iLearn IAS app. I wanted to give a try and found it really useful. The self-learning algorithm in the app, iKA (Intelligent Knowledge Appraiser) helped me understand my weak areas, not only subject-wise, but also topic-wise and sub-topic wise. During my preparation, I always used to think it would have been great if I can know in which topic and sub-topic of each subject I need to concentrate more. This app gave me that opportunity. Now, I don’t spend time in studying the whole subject again and again. Instead, I took the self-assessment test in the app and got to know in which topic and sub-topic I need to study more. The test is really helpful. Moreover, all this is available in only Rs. 5000/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.