Which is the best IAS preparation academy in India ?

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Which is the best IAS preparation academy in India ?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  SocialBlogger 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nilanshi Gupta
    Participant

Which is the best IAS preparation academy in India ?

Shunmugam
    Participant

Answering to your question is really critical. The reason is we need to have many insights about each coaching centres along with their past results, quality, infrastructure etc., My suggestion to find better IAS academy in India, searching for respective locality based centres is more important.

Abcde
    Participant

In the age of ICT we must not continue/stick to traditional classroom coaching but give a try to virtual classes. There are so many good youtube channels and websites (like mrunal, studychacha,pib,studydhaba, clear ias etc etc)that are providing GS and optional papers insight in a great way. The resources; audio,video and textual are innumerous.. my suggestion is that rather than wasting time and money over coaching institutes go for home-ICT based study.

But since you want to know about IAS academies I am providing you a piece of information based on my own research…
    starting from the “so-called” top institutes
    -Vajiram and Ravi is decent but they provide only regular classes(not good for delhiites living far from their institute)…moreover their classes for 2017 GS is full.. All four batches are full. They are charging 1 Lakh 33 thousand this time which is very high.
    -Sriram’s coaching is also one among “so-called” reputed institutes…but same time is highly expensive which costs around 1 Lakh 50 thousand for GS(Pre+MAins+CSAT).
    -Rao coaching is average but the magazine “Focus” is good. Rao institute has raised its fees from 1 Lakh 25 thousand (which was same till Aug 2016 Batch)to 1 lakh 35 thousand (for all of its upcoming batches… starting from october2016). (I feel sad for the owner of this money minded institute.)
    -ALS is charging 99k for GS(Pre+mains+CSAT). not too expensive but at the same time not soo productive.
    -Chanakya, Vision IAS(known for its test series), KSG, Byjus, Dristi, Nirvana are average to below average institutes.

that is all I know!
    🙂
    thankyou

omiedev
    Participant

hey friends we have amazing solution for you to make you tension free for these current affairs topic …we will work for you ..avoid spending 3 hours per day to read and find news which is important for your exams ..we will work for you and make one combined highlighted important news PDF with underlined important notes … and this will happen daily only for you …so u just have to click and download your daily pdf .. we will arrange weekly question answer on current affairs on which you can participate and check your knowledge … daily you will get one video on current affair analysis … all these are free !! can u believe it ??? yes it is free .. just join our facebook group and be connected ..https://www.facebook.com/Rajkot-Academy-266519827080705/

Rupali Sharma
    Participant

Calling a certain coaching center best is not a right way to answer your question for something that is great for me might not be equally appealing for you. For instance, you can like a coaching center that has good teachers but just average infrastructure, while for some other student both the qualification of the teacher and the quality of infrastructure might be equally important.

Since you want to get a name, I would say it is Vajiram and Ravi. This is a perfect coaching center for UPSC and IAS exam preparation. They offer well-researched study material, regular classes and test series.

Though you might find their fee that is around Rs. 1lakh a bit high, but when you compare it with the facilities provided, you will find it completely justified.

Dhruv Arora
    Participant

As per my experience, I feel Chanakya IAS Academy is the best academy. Though yes we cannot rely on an academy for our complete preparation, Our hard work, determination is all that required. But still, I find Chanakya IAS Academy better amongst all. On 2nd number, i would place, Rao’s and Shriram. But my first suggest would remain the same, Chanakya IAS Academy. What I found best in them is, apart from giving classroom education, they are making the best use of E platforms and technologies. They everyday update question of they day, article of the week, current affairs, schemes, videos of successful candidates sharing success tips; and now they have launched LMS as well.

Check our their students resource page, you’ll get a lot of required material there.

http://www.chanakyaiasacademy.com/student-resources.html
    https://www.facebook.com/chanakyaiasacademy

Ankitaguptas
    Participant

Hello Friends

Here are best the academy for IAS Aspirants.

Kynote is the best IAS Preparation Academy in Delhi for Geography Optional Coaching. Get best IAS online coaching from TrentEd.

Prepare IAS All subject online on the go from the best professors. And also upto date with currents affairs editorials and videos lectures, Which will help in IAS Examination preparation.

Annu

jaydev3838
    Participant

Right now Current Affairs videos i subscribe .. it is really helpful for me .. prashant sir give me newspaper analysis of hindu and indian express in hindi as well as english .. it really worth service and save my time upto 2 hours … their team release geography lectures online for free .as i m not living in delhi and i don t have extra money to spent .. sir give study material ,question bank and videos in free .. my responsibility is to share sir’s material to share so more people to get benefits .. sample video of current affairs i share here …
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LogwAOIBjDM … share and subscribe ..

sunilkumar33
    Participant

We seek to untangle the state of mind of non-law students with respect in selecting an optional subject as law. The students as a whole are bound to study the Indian political system and current national and international affairs to build up a base for further studies. P.L.A. is highly coveted institute for the preparation of civil services examination. Classes are very interactive and helpful. The teaching style of P.L.A. is very unique and extremely helpful in understanding the concepts. The best part of the academy is, coaching and test papers are now available online on their website. The result ratio of Pahuja Law Academy is best among all the institutions offering same. We strongly recommend those students who are irrespective of their stream to opt law as an optional subject for UPSC examinations. In this academy, we are working with the team which is 30 years experienced as faculty who are ready to guide students in the most productive manner and also within time duration of 4 months in the forthcoming examination of 2017. It will not be a chance but a golden opportunity for a guaranteed success, provided the non-law students are ready to co-operate with our academy to achieve the goals as desired.

contact this academy: 9821593226

Dhruv Arora
    Participant

Become An IAS
    Since the last 10 years, there has been a drastic change in the category of people appearing for Civil Services exam. Earlier, students used to set their goal for Civil Services while pursuing their graduation and devote complete attention to the examination either during the graduation or after completing their graduation.

Read More

trenteducations
    Participant

Mr. Shamim Anwer, shall be the resource person for the Geography optional test series. He had appeared before the Civil Services interview board twice, scoring one of the highest marks in Geography optional. He has mastered this field of teaching, for over a decade now; with his exceptionally unique integrated and comprehensive style. He has so far mentored and guided over 50 aspirants to the road of success.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SocialBlogger
    Participant

Nilanshi Gupta,

First thing, where are you from ?
    Next, are you planning for full time into coaching or part time (working or student)?

If you are professional or a student, seems like you cannot shift unless you quit your job or discontinue your course.

Now,

if you are from Delhi and got full time to dedicate on UPSC prep please proceed with good institutions as mentioned above. They are proven institutions and no comments.

However if you are from some other place or got commitments to work or study then you need personalized guidance and hand-holding. You could checkout this site http://www.socialblogger.in for more details.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.