Optional subject

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Mehar 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AnilIas
    Participant

I want to choose physcis as my optional paper but I want study material in Hindi. please suggest me some online site or notes for best coaching institutes.

Ankit19
    Participant

You can join any coaching institute which provide english as well as hindi coaching. You can go for Chanakya IAS Academy which provide Hindi coaching also. It is a very good coaching institute which provide good study material as well as faculty which gives. It aims to develop competitive attitude in aspirants that could help them in cracking IAS exam with good scores. You can search about them at http://www.chanakyaiasacademy.com

Ankitaguptas
    Participant

Visit TrentEd for Civil Services Preparation Online. Best place for eLearning of IAS Examination through videos lectures, latest current affairs editorials and daily news analysis from the experienced professors. Get IAS Examination Tips and Updates from at TrentEd. eLearning will cover all civil services preparation subjects and prelims.

Annu

omiedev
    Participant

hey friends we have amazing solution for you to make you tension free for these current affairs topic …we will work for you ..avoid spending 3 hours per day to read and find news which is important for your exams ..we will work for you and make one combined highlighted important news PDF with underlined important notes … and this will happen daily only for you …so u just have to click and download your daily pdf .. we will arrange weekly question answer on current affairs on which you can participate and check your knowledge … daily you will get one video on current affair analysis … all these are free !! can u believe it ??? yes it is free .. just join our facebook group and be connected ..https://www.facebook.com/Rajkot-Academy-266519827080705/

Rupali Sharma
    Participant

I would suggest you to take admission at Vajiram and Ravi to prepare effectively for your IAS exam. The supportive teachers at the institute will help you at every step. Further, they also help you save time and efforts by providing you the notes with just the required study material. By going through these notes, you will be able to save time on reading a large number of books to cover the complete syllabus. They also provide online study material. So you can visit their site to check the details of postal study material for your IAS exam preparation.

millan
    Participant

I can’t decide among public administration and sociology as one of my optional subject,please suggests some merits and demerits in comparing the two subjects.Helped me to decide my optional subjects….????

neeraj829
    Participant

My optional is Philosophy

Mehar
    Participant

hi friend you can also study online ncert books in hindi or english go to

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.