Need a serious study partner

Tagged: 

This topic contains 33 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Deora 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

KARTHIK23
    Participant

Am from Bangalore, looking for a serious aspirant who is ready to share his views and lets both pass the exm..
    Interested jus Buzz mw @ 9003718737

Ankit19
    Participant

If you are serious enough to devote 3 hours every day for seven months before exam you must be able to clear ,assuming you are good in you optionals. You have to create study plans if you want to clear IAS exam. Here are some of the tips which you should follow so that you can get well prepare for exam:
    1. Acquaint yourself thoroughly with the syllabus of your Optionals and General Studies.
    2. Go through previous years question papers regularly to get an idea about the nature of questions asked.
    3. Prioritise: Select that topics that are relatively more important than rest of the syllabus.
    4. Plan your studies and set realistic targets for yourself. Try your best to achieve those targets.
    5. Go for selective-intensive study but remember, you must have a clear understanding of the basic concepts of rest of the syllabus as questions can be asked from these areas also.
    6. Form a study group with 2 or 3 like-minded, serious aspirants. It reduces the burden of preparation and you also stay motivated by interacting with them.
    7. It is extremely important that you revise what you study. Revise as many times as you can.
    You have to do focused and concentrated study to clear IAS, focus on each topic that are important for exam. And proper guidance and knowledge are required to understand the importance of IAS and for what you need to do.

Priya@1
    Participant

Hi,

I think if you need a serious partner for clearing IAS, then there is no need of any person with you. You just need to study well and dedicatedly alone and at that time the best partner will be your books. Just make a good strategy for the exams which is must do thing before any exam.
    There are some tricks and tips you need to follow during the preparation of exams :
    – Thorough insight of the question papers
    – Selection of books
    – Prefer you own notes
    – Special Strategy of General Studies

These are some points that should kept in mind before given IAS Exam. You can also join some reputed Coaching Institutes for doing all this stuff. Some of coaching institutes which offers such a dedication preparation namely ChanakyaIASAcademy , rau’s ias , sriram coaching etc

Sunitha
    Participant

Hai every one!!! This is Sunitha!!! I’m studying btech 1st year!!! I live in Vijayawada!! I seriously think that studying with a partner is definitely helpful. I would like to join someone soon!! My number is 9100209954!!

abhishekupscc
    Participant

hi friend my name abhishek meena i study for clear upsc 2016.i need a serious upsc aspirant that serious about upsc 2016

abhishekupscc
    Participant

hi friend my name abhishek meena i study for clear upsc 2016.i need a serious upsc aspirant that serious about upsc 2016
    my e-mail-lodwalabhishek@gmail.com;9599234852

abhishekupscc
    Participant

Am from Bangalore, looking for a serious aspirant who is ready to share his views and lets both pass the exm..
    Interested jus Buzz mw @ 9003718737

most welcome friend.i am from delhi univ.9599234852

apbcking
    Participant

Yaa I m frm bangalore…

vks
    Participant

hello there

i m upsc 2016 aspirant with geography optional from ranchi. Want Any serious apirant to help each other out. U can link with me for geography or esaay or gs (as per ur wish). please contact @ vikas.srvt@gmail.com

Sanjoy88
    Participant

Is it necessary to join any coaching centre in order to clear ias?

draditya
    Participant

Hi am doctor aditya from kerala.am planning for 2017 exams. I have just started and need a serious study partner to discuss day to day whereabouts. Anyone interested just text me 9895067147

karunupsc
    Participant

Hi sunitha garu
    This is karun from guntur district
    Iam also preparing for 2017 prilims.
    I dont have any friends for clarifying doubts and subject related.i saw your posting on iasforum.
    My no. 9059672032

Selvamani
    Participant

Is there any friends who is having engineering as optional 1 & 2.

If yes you can join me.

Anonymous

whats ur optional bro? @draditya

bharti raj
    Participant

I am looking for serious study partner..if anyone looking for too then mail me on bhartiraj100@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.