JOIN IAS COACHING CENTRE AT DELHI

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sam94 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

NITHIYAPATHI
    Participant

Hi friends, kindly help me to know about good coaching centre to clear IAS exam in delhi. I have referred many institutions, but still i need some guidance from those who were already in preparation at delhi.

Jayesh
    Participant

I am also from delhi… i had taken online coaching from pragnya ias institute located in bangalore… the institute provides live streaming of classes which is as good as classroom coaching.. they also gave me their printed materials and also provided me with test series(online mode).. if you need more information..visit their website for courses..
    upsccivilservices.com
    http://www.pragnyaias.com

amar256
    Participant

This Pragnya coaching has quite adopted to the new changes in the upsc pattern …and the classroom strength is not very large which will help in gaining individual attention.
    Pragnya ias in recent years has shown good quality in teaching with good teachers.

Even I have taken my coaching in the Pragnya IAS institute.I was able to clear mains twice in 2013 and 2014 CSE but unfortunately got stuck in interview . Even they gave me knack to write answers which is the most crucial part of the exam.

centre123
    Participant

I prefer to you friends, the best IAS and PCS academy in Agra city. This is really an excellent coaching centre for the students. IAS Coaching in Bareilly

Rupali Sharma
    Participant

From my personal experience, I would suggest you to join Vajiram and Ravi for IAS coaching. This is the best place to prepare for IAS exam. Be it the experience and support of teachers, quality of study material, location or test series I found everything up to the mark.

Though some might call it a bit expensive, but when you look at the quality of coaching, well-researched study material and the comfortable infrastructure, you will find it completely justified. The research team at the coaching center keeps a close eye on the changes in exam patterns and prepares test series accordingly to help students face any surprise in the examination hall. For me, Vajiram and Ravi is the best IAS coaching institute in Delhi.

sanket9624
    Participant

Is pragnya coaching class available in delhi?

sam94
    Participant

Coaching really required?? Im just a beginer in civils preparaion…pls share your opinion….thanks a alot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.