IAS Online Classes, Current Affairs for UPSC IAS Exam, IAS online preparation

IAS Forums : Discussion Forums for IAS Aspirants Forums General Discussions IAS Online Classes, Current Affairs for UPSC IAS Exam, IAS online preparation

This topic contains 19 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  O2 IAS 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

gsscore
    Participant

IASSCORE: Portal for IAS online preparation, IAS online classes, current affairs for UPSC Civil Services exam &, IAS test series.

Jayesh
    Participant

Pragnya IAS insititute is a very good academy which is located in bangalore.. They provide offline as well as online coaching. … i had recently joined the institute and i must say it is good indeed. This is the only coaching in Bangalore which also provides online LIVE coaching facility…The institute provides live streaming of classes in virtual environament where you can also ask questions on real time basisthrough video conferencing. They also provide recorded lectures in case you could not attend the virtual class.

They also conduct online tests and also provide updated printed material. They also have finest study material of their own and also conduct test series and crash course as well. It has very less fees as compared to other institutes.

The links will help you:

http://www.pragnyaias.com

and

http://www.upsccivilservices.com

amar256
    Participant

Jayesh Kulkarni – This is indeed a good coaching. Its good to see you giving links to the aspirants in this thread.

This Pragnya IAS coaching has quite adopted to the new changes in the upsc pattern and the classroom strength is not very large which will help in gaining individual attention. Many aspirants have become officers from this institute.

Pragnya ias in recent years has shown good quality in teaching with good teachers.

Even I have taken my coaching in the Pragnya IAS institute.I was able to clear mains twice in 2013 and 2014 CSE but unfortunately got stuck in interview . Even they teach the knack/art to write answers which is the most crucial part of the exam.

Essay writing practices are conducted after prelims which most of the students neglect for mains. For answer writing they provide questions relevant to the days currrent events.

Ankit19
    Participant

Chanakya IAS Academy is also one of the good IAS Academy which help student in providing the good education and help them in developing their skills and knowledge. They develop among its student the competitive attitude along with quality teaching. They organize seminars, workshops. They help the aspirants to think, feel and express like administrator.
    You can also get current affairs online at Chanakya IAS Academy site at:
    http://www.chanakyaiasacademy.com/student-resources/weekly-current-affairs.html

sitaldahal
    Participant

Howdy friends hope you all are preparing well for 2016 CSE.
    I think unacademy videos are the best as far as quality of contents are concerned and you want to do the online preparation. I too have read a blog post How to crack UPSC Civil Services Examination 2016 using Technology, Self Preparation tips I am following their instruction and have helped me a lot. You can also download the daily The Hindu epaper free from there and even you can download only the editorial page if you have no time to read the entire newspaper.
    Hope my post helps. All the best.

centre123
    Participant

Thanks for provides the best IAS coaching centre in India which gives you excellent results for the students. IAS Academy In Bareilly

civilsshiksha
    Participant

Ranjan123
    Participant

This is a great piece of information. Thank you for the article. Meanwhile, I think, aspirants preparing for Competitive entrance exam should consider buying the study material – Current Affairs July 2016 eBook. This will help them to prepare for the upcoming exam in a hassle-free way and scheduled manner. Right from questions of quantitative aptitude to reasoning to English comprehension to General Awareness, every question is updated and categorized for you to practice in a comprehensive way.

Moreover, this will help you to judge your skills and improve at every level.

Rupali Sharma
    Participant

Hello friends,

I took IAS exam preparation coaching from Vajiram and Ravi. I liked their study material, test series, mock tests and the experienced teachers. The best thing I liked at Vajiram and Ravi is the personal support of the teachers. The institute offers separate GD sessions for discussion and preparation of current affairs.

They also provide postal study material to the students who don’t want to attend coaching. In short, I liked everything from the infrastructure to the teaching techniques and study material at Vajiram.

aspirant_ias
    Participant

I found this website helpful for Current Affairs.

For Classroom coaching, Delhi(Rajendra Nagar) is the best place to have in my opinion.

Notesduniya
    Participant

Days are gone, when you need to travel to Delhi to join a coaching or for any coaching for any matter. You can simply referUPSC & IAS preparation online | UPSC & IAS study materialorInsightonindia.comfor all kinds of guidance. Startup culture in this sector has made sure that you are not at disadvantage, even being at home. Personally speaking, having seen all, i prefer to stay out of Delhi and be at more comfortable place and trust me that would be a better decision.

You can refer notesduniya.com. Recently i have seen, they are also providing test series hardcopies http://notesduniya.com/welcome/getproductofcategory/8, which were only available in Rajendra nagar market previously.

Still if you need some personal guidance, face to face, you can go for local coaching but not at cost of your efficiency.

Stay at home and study hard.

Notesduniya
    Participant

Ankitaguptas
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hello all

For preparations of Civil Services Examination you can follow TrentEd. Sign up get the best ias prepataions videos lectures, latest current affairs editorials and daily news analysis easily. Updated with the all tips to follow and trends of examinations.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Annu

Rauias
    Participant

Rau’s IAS Study Circle is one of the best coachings for IAS in Delhi. It offers sincere classes along with relevant study material and test papers that help students understand the topics clearly and score well in the exam. Regular mock tests are also being channeled by this coaching center to evaluate the student’s familiarity with the subjects.

millan
    Participant

Iam a fresh aspirants I want to prepare online.How should I start preparing for it.Can online preparation only can crack the exam…???Pliz suggests me to solve out my problems and start preparing seriously…????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.