Geography optionals (Delhi)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  yrshussain 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ranjanas
    Participant

l am taking Geography as my optional subject. A bit confused between Majid Hussain and Sharad Mani Thakur Sir’s coaching. Which one to join. Need reviews on both.

boneym
    Participant

You may join anyone of the two…….both are good.. Majid sir in terms of experience is better and Sharad Sir is better in terms of overall preparation…

vivekproton
    Participant

Go for Sharad mani Thakur Sir’s coaching.
    He has opened his own coaching for optional in Old Rajinder Nagar now.. You can get all the details form his facebook..
    Just Search Sharad mani thakur..
    That is the best teacher all others are not innovating with time.. UPSC has changed their style now, old style of teaching is now not sufficient.. You need to tknow the dynamics now and He knows that.. Best to go to him..

I have also posted his notes as sample.. These are new ones..

And if u dont believe me then One Best thing I would suggest is that you take notes of the best teachers you know in Geography and compare them with Sharad Sir’s Notes yourself and compare the difficult topics like cyclones, Davis Penk. Isostasy etc..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vivekproton
    Participant

Sharad Sir

This is his fb.. Check yourself

Prakash Suthar
    Participant

You should think it own. It depends on you to chose an optional subject. Choose the sub. in which you have more interested than any other subject.
    You also choose Maths. Nothing is impossible in this progressive world.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

yrshussain
    Participant

From where I can get sires full notes..please help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.