Best source for Current Affairs?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  NImbus IAS 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

samarnegi
    Participant

Hey, I am looking for best current affairs source on daily basis for upsc preparation. Can someone suggest me with best sources for it?

Ankit19
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Yes if you are looking for the best source from where you can learn on daily basis you can visit Chanakya IAS Academy. On daily basis current affairs are updated.

please hent me for doing BA

Ankitaguptas
    Participant

Hello Guys!

If you are preparing for IAS exams so visit TrentEd and get updated with for Current Affairs Editorials, Daily News Analysis, and Videos Lectures for preparation ias online.

Sign Up and get latest IAS updates and guidance to help in Civil Services Preparations.

Annu

jaydev3838
    Participant

Prashant Sir , is i think best service he started about current affairs … he wrote down current affairs as well as he gave analytics of the hindu and indian express in his daily video so they save my 2 hours daily … just luv his videos .. way to explore the topic … and one special thing is he gave knowledge in Hinglish so anyone can understand … with video of hindu and indian express and in http://www.rajkotacademy.com he give writing material for our notes daily … sample video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMhL4U9GaIc

as well as geography lecture is started he give free lectures regular basis which cover whole geography videos …soon he will start history , economy and all rest subject of upsc ..with material in his new website

ria
    Participant

Current affairs has been an important part of UPSC examination since beginning. And there is no trend in which UPSC has asked questions from current affairs. It’s totally unpredictable to find from where UPSC can ask questions. You need to follow some magazines, newspapers, news channels regularly. Be aware of current happenings around the world. Make notes or you can follow some youtube channels as well.

Rakesh rakhi
    Participant

Nearly 40% of the prelims paper would be directly from current affairs.
    And most questions from mains also from current affairs.
    Many senior aspirants, teachers and officers suggested to read Newspaper daily that too only one newspaper that is the hindu.
    Reading the hindu Daily and making notes from it is mandatory.
    If you are from a locality the hindu paper is no available then you can subscribe to e-paper

Note:-If you cannot afford that much amount you can join this telegram channel here

Anita S
    Participant

Reading newspaper helps a lot to get immediate updates.
    But, not every one every day can follow up. At Disha Publication we bring to you WEEKLY UPDATES, QUARTERLY UPDATES, and YEARLY UPDATES……..
    Besides, there is the YEARBOOK BOOK which is the collection of all the Current Affairs.
    You can check out the book and it will give you quick revision.

Anita S
    Participant

Reading newspaper helps a lot to get immediate updates.
    But, not every one every day can follow up. At Disha Publication we bring to you WEEKLY UPDATES, QUARTERLY UPDATES, and YEARLY UPDATES……..
    Besides, there is the YEARBOOK BOOK which is the collection of all the Current Affairs.
    You can check out the book and it will give you quick revision.

samudraias
    Participant

<p>Address:-640, Ground Floor, Opposite Signature Apartments, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi-110009</p>

Rahul Keshari
    Participant

If you are preparing for IAS exam so visit Jatin Verma’s IAS Academy Current Affairs, Daily News and Analysis, Daily quiz and Videos Lectures for Preparation IAS online.

rajoberoi
    Participant

Hi,
    I have prepared my current affairs from Rau’s IAS – FOCUS magazine which is a monthlky booklet which comprises of all the important news of the month with proper explanation and background knowledge so that the information can be well understood and rememberred for a longer duration of time.
    Another mode for preparing current affairs by Rau’s IAS is the DNS videos which are uplodaded regulalry on their Youtube channel which explains the news of the day and teaches numerous tips & tricks through which I could recall the dates, facts and figures in my ias exam.

Gayathri
    Participant

Most of the UPSC candidates get confused regarding the current affairs. They keep wondering what to read, where to get and how many months current affairs to learn. They would also get bits of advice from several sources. Well, I suggest checking https://currentaffairs.chinmayaias.com. The current affairs are added by leading IAS training institute- Chinmaya IAS Academy. They keep adding on regular basis and it is very helpful for all serious IAS aspirants. The current affairs are prepared from various standard sources, Wikipedia, Business Standard, PIB, and The Hindu.
    By checking the website on regular basis, you can learn the current affairs and keep yourself updated. The best part is it is available at free of cost. There is no need to pay any fees for downloading the current affairs or checking the website. They have prepared the study materials keeping the IAS aspirants in mind, Prelims exam, Interview, and Mains Exams. It is sure these materials are sufficient for answering the current affairs part at all levels. The current affairs section has been changed in recent years. It is necessary for the candidates to have in-depth knowledge in various fields and aspects to attend the current affairs section.

shamaarora
    Participant

Hi,
    Honestly, I have followed numerous sources for preparing current affairs but end if the end I was always confused and perplexed. then my friend recommended me to study current affairs from the FOCUS magazine of Rau’s IAS as she was studying from it and was very much satisfied with it as well.
    I bought the magazine and started reading it and believe me I liked the portraying of the news as was well explained and the best part is that I didn’t required the guidance and support of anyone while reading or comprehending the matter which was really commendable.
    So I would suggest you try out Rau’s IAs FOCUS magazine and hope you will like it too.

harsh680
    Participant

Hi,

I am studying current affairs from Baliyan’s online initiative of Insight IAS Academy. They update daily current affairs on the website and if you want daily current affairs directly in your mail, you need to register on the website.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.